    Any help would be great!

    Thanks,
    Bryan
    Microsoft, May 31, 2005

  2. Microsoft

    souri challa Guest

    Bryan,

    You should do this in the client(Java Script). using some thing like
    <input type=button onclick='history.back();'>

    If you're using a server control button to "go back" you may register
    the client script code like below.

    Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick","history.back();return false;");

    Hope this helps,
    Souri Challa
    souri challa, May 31, 2005

  3. Microsoft

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Microsoft wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have written a C# web app and need to simualte the Back button.
    >
    > Like : Response.Redirect;
    > Except: Response.Back;
    >
    > I found that I need to use the History.Back but cannot get it to work
    >
    > Any help would be great!

    What exactly do you mean by "simulate the Back button"? Resend the
    previous response? Redo the previous request?

    Cheers,

    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto: