Using the Calendar control : showing a Usercontrol per day

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lars Siden, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Lars Siden

    Lars Siden Guest

    Hi,

    I'd like to use the "DayRender" event on the calendar to load a usercontrol
    for that particular day.

    In "DayRender" I have the following code:

    Control c = new Control();
    c.Controls.Add(Page.LoadControl("ucDag.ascx"));
    e.Cell.Controls.Add (c );

    The control "ucDag.ascx" consist of a Datagrid that displays some events
    from a database.

    When I debug the project it looks like the "page load" on the usercontrol is
    never run, why is that?

    And what is the correct procedure having a usercontrol rendered per day in
    for the calendar?

    Best regards,

    Lazze

    Sweden