    theme is this possible?

    thanks

    ton

    ton, Apr 16, 2008

  2. Not different theme, but different skins. Set SkinID property for the labels
    to another skin.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Apr 16, 2008

  3. ton

    ton Guest

    thank you!

    do you also know my other questions ? Like
    - getting a vertical scrollbar in a treeview on a website like the msnd site
    - and setting the focus on the last character of a text box after an ajax
    postback

    thanx anyhow

    ton
    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> schreef in
    bericht news:...

    ton, Apr 16, 2008
  4. ton

    Mick Wilson Guest

    On Apr 16, 10:25 am, "ton" <> wrote:
    > thank you!
    >
    > do you also know my other questions ? Like
    > - getting a vertical scrollbar in a treeview on a website like the msnd site

    This is just a CSS setting. On the MSDN site, the tree navigation list
    is contained within a div that has its overflow set to auto.

    http://www.w3schools.com/Css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    " overflow: auto - If the content is clipped, the browser should
    display a scroll-bar to see the rest of the content"

    Mick Wilson, Apr 16, 2008
  5. Setting focus requires some custom JavaScript, which you can do with AJAX,
    but you will have to write it. Mick already has the scrollbar portion solved
    for you.

    As for your original question, I am in agreement with Eliyahu. Use skins and
    then assign the ID. Watch this carefully, however, as you can completely
    cluster the application if you are pulling looks from a variety of places.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 16, 2008
  6. ton

    ton Guest

    thank you all

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" <> schreef in
    bericht news:Oy1%...

    ton, Apr 16, 2008