using theme's but not for all controls

ton

Hi,

I'm using themes but some labels and button I would like to use a different
theme is this possible?

thanks

ton

ton

thank you!

do you also know my other questions ? Like
- getting a vertical scrollbar in a treeview on a website like the msnd site
- and setting the focus on the last character of a text box after an ajax
postback

thanx anyhow

ton
Eliyahu Goldin said:
Not different theme, but different skins. Set SkinID property for the
labels to another skin.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

ton said:
Hi,

I'm using themes but some labels and button I would like to use a
different theme is this possible?

thanks

ton

Mick Wilson

thank you!

do you also know my other questions ? Like
- getting a vertical scrollbar in a treeview on a website like the msnd site

This is just a CSS setting. On the MSDN site, the tree navigation list
is contained within a div that has its overflow set to auto.

http://www.w3schools.com/Css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

" overflow: auto - If the content is clipped, the browser should
display a scroll-bar to see the rest of the content"

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Setting focus requires some custom JavaScript, which you can do with AJAX,
but you will have to write it. Mick already has the scrollbar portion solved
for you.

As for your original question, I am in agreement with Eliyahu. Use skins and
then assign the ID. Watch this carefully, however, as you can completely
cluster the application if you are pulling looks from a variety of places.

ton said:
Hi,

I'm using themes but some labels and button I would like to use a
different theme is this possible?

thanks

ton

ton