Using UITypeEditor type in webcontrols design

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Diego Javier Martínez, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. Dearly:
    I have a VB.NET class into class library project, it has a property
    browsable in webcontrol and I need to specify the webcontrol type through
    editorattribute. My problem is what the editorattribute attribute requires to
    specify the basetypename parameter (System.drawing.design.UITypeEditor),
    which derives from system.drawing namespace, not available in class library
    projects.

    The property's code is:

    <AttributeProvider(GetType(IListSource)), _
    Browsable(True), Category("Datos"), _
    Description("Esta es la descripcion del atributo"), _
    DisplayName("Adjuntos"), [ReadOnly](True),
    RefreshProperties(RefreshProperties.All), _
    TypeConverter(), Editor(GetType(Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList),
    GetType(System.drawing.design.UITypeEditor))> _
    Public Property adjuntoObjeto() As clase_de_objeto
    Get
    Return _adjunto
    End Get
    Set(ByVal value As clase_de_objeto)
    _adjunto = value
    End Set
    End Property

    Error is in "System.drawing.design.UITypeEditor"
    Somebody know some solution for this problem?

    Thanks for your help
    bye Diego

    Diego Javier Martínez, Sep 6, 2006