Using UITypeEditor type in webcontrols design

Diego Javier Martínez

Dearly:
I have a VB.NET class into class library project, it has a property
browsable in webcontrol and I need to specify the webcontrol type through
editorattribute. My problem is what the editorattribute attribute requires to
specify the basetypename parameter (System.drawing.design.UITypeEditor),
which derives from system.drawing namespace, not available in class library
projects.

The property's code is:

<AttributeProvider(GetType(IListSource)), _
Browsable(True), Category("Datos"), _
Description("Esta es la descripcion del atributo"), _
DisplayName("Adjuntos"), [ReadOnly](True),
RefreshProperties(RefreshProperties.All), _
TypeConverter(), Editor(GetType(Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList),
GetType(System.drawing.design.UITypeEditor))> _
Public Property adjuntoObjeto() As clase_de_objeto
Get
Return _adjunto
End Get
Set(ByVal value As clase_de_objeto)
_adjunto = value
End Set
End Property

Error is in "System.drawing.design.UITypeEditor"
Somebody know some solution for this problem?

Thanks for your help
bye Diego