using User control within a Custom Control

RichB

I would like to use the AJAX ASP.NET Accordion Control.

Can I create a user control for the form and include this within a custom
control which inherits from a Pane of the Accordion control? I know that I
can create a user control and add it within the aspx file or dynamically to
a page, but can I do the same within a custom control so that I can reuse
this as a whole Pane. I wish to do this so that I can dynamically add new
panes with the control as the pane contents.

Thanks,

Richard

RichB

I submitted this question a couple of weeks ago, and did not receive any
response. I basically want to know if I can create a user control and a
custom control, and in building the custom control include the user control
as a part of that control?

Thanks, Richard

gerry

try it and see !

RichB said:
I submitted this question a couple of weeks ago, and did not receive any
response. I basically want to know if I can create a user control and a
custom control, and in building the custom control include the user control
as a part of that control?

Thanks, Richard

oogity

<shaking-head>
amazing - waiting a 'couple of weeks' for a spoon feeding when a simple
test project would have provided an answer in only a few minutes !
</shaking-head>