Using Visual Studio.NET in a shared environment

Guest

I am exploring the technical possibilities and the legal issues in using Visual Studio.NET in a shared environment. I would like to know if it is possible/legal to have Visual Studio.NET on a server machine, and allow our developers to access it using CITRIX/WINDOWS TERMINAL SERVICE

Note that we have purchased five licenses for .NET and hence we plan on a scenario with a maximum of five developers

If it is possible, but not legal, is there any extra fee or something that allows us NOT to install .net on each of our developers' machines

Thank you.

Hermit Dave

Think you should be fine. As long as you have the number of licenses it
doesnt matter whether you have one install shared for the number of licenses
or have standalone installs.