using VS with an AD server and a Broadband router

Guest

Hi guys

Wondering if you can help me with a setup issue.

All my development is web based, using IIS5.1 on a Windows 2000 Server
running Active Directory.

Everything was working fine until I upgraded to Broadband. In order to get
the internet across all my machines, I have to set the Primary DNS in network
properties to the modem/router.

Unfortunately, this has stopped VS loading any web projects. It gives me a
forbidden error. If I put the IP of the server in Primary DNS, it works fine,
but I can't access the internet.

So I thought I'll put the server addy in the Alternate DNS box. If I do
that, I can access the net (primary dns is router), but still cant access the
server. If I swap them, so primary is server, alternate is router, I can
access my VS projects but NOT the internet.

What can I do to get both working?!!

Cheers

Dan