using window.location with frames

cillic

I have a page which consists of index.html, navigation.html and
home.html.

Index.html has the following frameset info...

<FRAMESET COLS="250,*" FRAMEBORDER="NO" FRAMESPACING="0"
SCROLLING="NO">
<FRAME SRC="navigation.html" NAME="NAVIGATE" SCROLLING="AUTO">
<FRAME SRC="home.html" NAME="DETAIL" SCROLLING="AUTO">
</FRAMESET>

On navigation.html, I have a form consiting of a text box and a button
which is used to run a function (mySearch) which pulls the resulting
webpage into the frame with:

window.location = url;

The search works splendid, except that window.location = url; populates
my the 'Navigation' frame (where the form/code is). I want it to
populate the 'DETAIL' frame. How can i modify my function to hit the
other frame, or is there additional programming necessary for this?

Thanks in advanced!

ASM

cillic said:
I have a page which consists of index.html, navigation.html and
home.html.

Index.html has the following frameset info...

<FRAMESET COLS="250,*" FRAMEBORDER="NO" FRAMESPACING="0"
SCROLLING="NO">
<FRAME SRC="navigation.html" NAME="NAVIGATE" SCROLLING="AUTO">
<FRAME SRC="home.html" NAME="DETAIL" SCROLLING="AUTO">
</FRAMESET>

parent.DETAIL.location.href = url;

or

<form target="DETAIL" action="http://www.google.com/custom" method="get">