using wss4j client to access wse 3.0 web service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Vijay Pandey, Jul 5, 2006.

  1. Vijay Pandey

    Vijay Pandey Guest

    hello
    I have a user name for certificate policy in web service and using wse 3.0.
    I need to build a java client using wss4j.

    My .Net policy looks like

    <policy name="STEPPolicySignBeforeEncryptAndEncryptSignature">
    <compressionAssertion compressionMode="GZip" threshold="0"/>
    <usernameForCertificateSecurity establishSecurityContext="false"
    renewExpiredSecurityContext="false" requireSignatureConfirmation="false"
    messageProtectionOrder="SignBeforeEncryptAndEncryptSignature"
    requireDerivedKeys="true" ttlInSeconds="300">
    <serviceToken>
    <x509 storeLocation="CurrentUser" storeName="My"
    findValue="CN=STepCertficate" findType="FindBySubjectDistinguishedName" />
    </serviceToken>
    <protection>
    <request signatureOptions="IncludeAddressing, IncludeTimestamp,
    IncludeSoapBody" encryptBody="true" />
    <response signatureOptions="IncludeAddressing, IncludeTimestamp,
    IncludeSoapBody" encryptBody="true" />
    <fault signatureOptions="IncludeAddressing, IncludeTimestamp,
    IncludeSoapBody" encryptBody="false" />
    </protection>
    </usernameForCertificateSecurity>
    <requireActionHeader />
    </policy>

    Can you please tell me how to generate corresponding policy (deployment
    descriptor) for wss4j. I am able to make deployment descriptor for UserName
    Token that is usernameOverTransportSecurity.

    1. I have X.509 certificates installed in personal store, so I will need to
    use this certificate for encryption.

    Thank you in advance for any help.
    Vijay Pandey, Jul 5, 2006