using xlink and xpointer with jaxb

Discussion in 'Java' started by shay, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. shay

    shay Guest

    Hi
    I want to embed one xml file inside another using xlink\xpointer and
    read the joint xml with jaxb. I tried adding the xlink name space to my
    xsd file with the following line:

    and then just added the xlink tags into my xml:

    <flow-stage>
    xlink:type="locator"

    xlink:href="c:/mvobs/provision/test/junit/conf/sql/new_sim/rule.xml"
    xlink:actuate="onLoad"
    xlink:show="embed"
    </flow-stage>

    I tried different xlink attributes (like type="simple" and so) but
    nothing seems to work.
    I think I'm missing the link that will translate the xlink tags and
    embed the remote xml into the local xml.

    Can someone plz help?

    shay, Nov 29, 2005