Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit - Creating PDF Output from Plain Text, DBF, CSV, TDV, and XLS D

Discussion in 'Python' started by vasudevram, Oct 27, 2006.

  1. vasudevram

    vasudevram Guest

    Hi,

    Though I posted about this article earlier, reposting it with a more
    appropriate title, to make it easier for searches.

    "Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit"

    This is an article by me, written for Packt Publishing, about how to
    use my xtopdf toolkit to create PDF from text, DBF, TDV, CSV and XLS
    data.

    xtopdf is available at http://www.dancingbison.com/products.html .

    Enjoy,
    and feel free to give your feedback on wanted features, bugs, etc. in
    xtopdf - its appreciated.
    Vasudev Ram
    Software consulting and training
    Dancing Bison Enterprises
    http://www.dancingbison.com
    "Now creating PDFs from Python is even easier" - Steve Holden
    http://del.icio.us/steve.holden/pdf
    vasudevram, Oct 27, 2006