    Are there any alternatives?

    cheers,

    //mikael
    Petterson Mikael, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Petterson Mikael wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone in here used utf-x (Java unit testing framework and it
    > provides functionality for unit testing XSLT stylesheets)?
    >
    > What was your experience?
    > Are you using it now? If not why?
    > Are there any alternatives?
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    > //mikael

    hi Mikael,

    I'm writting an application called XUnit that aims to test XML programs
    such as XSLT, but it is not limited to XSLT testing ; it could also be
    used for testing XML pipelines, or whatever you want related to XML

    XUnit is not a standalone tool, it is an Active Tags application 100%
    written with tags that require to run with the RefleX engine

    In few days I will release the last version of RefleX that will contain
    XUnit ; if you are interested, you can read a preview that I put on the
    server here :

    http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/xunit.html

    --
    Cordialement,