Vacancy for Ruby developer in Amsterdam

david

We're hiring! Please email me if you're interested.

Required: Ruby / Rails developer
Contract: minimum of 1 year
Based in: Amsterdam

FAXTOR Securities is an investment management firm of about 20 people
based in Amsterdam. FAXTOR's risk management systems are crucial to
its strategic operations. Currently we are looking for a Ruby / Rails
developer at academic level with a minimum of 2 years of professional
experience in order to expand our development activities. Required
skills comprise a solid background in object-oriented principles and
design, development of multi-tiered web-based applications, experience
with unit testing. Experience with the following technologies all pose
a distinct advantage: databases, MySQL, Linux/Unix, Java/C++ and
extreme-programming development principles in general. The job will
offer a lot of freedom in terms of design- and implementation choices.
You will be working in a team with 3 other developers.