  1. Grey

    Grey Guest

    Can I use RegularExpressionValidator to validate the user is input number or not? how to do that???

    Grey, Jan 20, 2004

  2. You can give it the correct regexp for a number using the pattern [0-9 ] I
    think, or you could instead use a range validator to determine the numbers
    input fall within a predetermined upper and lower numeric boundary.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgenref/ht
    ml/cpconrangevalidatorcontrol.asp

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Jan 20, 2004