validate two textboxes with one validator

Drew

Hey,
i am currently looking for a nice solution for the following problem
( i could not find a sufficient solution in the other postings ):

I am having several textboxes on my page, some of them have
RequieredFieldValidators some not and i am having a ValidationSummary
at the top of my page to list all blank textboxes. Everything is
working fine so far...
but now i have two other textboxes. At least one of these two
textboxes
has to be filled. I wanted to implement another validator to check if
the content of both them is empty. If both of them are empty i want to
have one
message item in my summary....

I could not find a possibility to solve this problem in a good and
smart way.
I thought about using a customValidator with a clientscript but this
also did
not work probably.

Please can anybody help me, two validate two textboxes with one
validator, so that i still can list all invalid controls in my
validationSummary.

Thanks a lot !!!!
Drew