    user control is loaded? I only need to turn this off on this one page and I
    would not like to be forced to make a new webform just for this server
    control.

    Stanley, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Hi Stanley,

    If I'm getting right what you want, I'm afraid its not possible by the way
    this feature is coded. A few months ago I've blogged about how this feature
    internally works[1][2], maybe that info helps you in coding an alternative
    solution.

    [1] http://weblogs.asp.net/vga/posts/6329.aspx
    [2] http://weblogs.asp.net/vga/posts/7170.aspx

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    "Stanley" <> wrote in message
    > I have a server control that accepts HTML. This server control is placed
    > into a user control which is in turn loaded into a webform. Is it possible
    > to dynamically change the ValidateRequest property of the page only when

    my

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Oct 20, 2003