    about netscape?

    Thanks,
    Ronen

    RA, Nov 23, 2003

  2. RA

    FredrikRN Guest

    As far as I know they are generated by .NET accordingly to the browser used
    at client-side. The server is creating the script based on browser.

    I have not tried this myself, but I've heard this is the case.

    /Fredrik Rodin

    "RA" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > If I use the validation controls provided by asp.net, are they going to

    work

    FredrikRN, Nov 23, 2003

  3. RA

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    You are correct. Validation is only supported on uplevel browsers which
    support javascript. Most browsers do now so that shouldn't be a huge issue.

    Regards

    --

    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 23, 2003