    The 'Minimum' part of the list looks the way I want it to (no bullet
    preceding the list within the list) while the Recommended part
    validates. Is there a way to produce the visual effect of the first validly?
    Firas D., Jan 6, 2004

  2. Firas D.

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Firas D." <> wrote:

    >http://firasd.org/misc/mars/faq.html#2.2
    >
    >The 'Minimum' part of the list looks the way I want it to (no bullet
    >preceding the list within the list) while the Recommended part
    >validates. Is there a way to produce the visual effect of the first validly?

    Place the inner list inside the same <li> as the text of the outer
    list.

    <ul>
    <li>Minimum:
    <ul>
    <li>500 Mhz processor</li>
    <li>256 MB RAM</li>
    <li>500 MB available disk space</li>
    <li>Highly recommended: 3D graphics accelerator card</li>
    </ul>
    </li>
    <li>Recommended:
    <ul>
    <li>1.5 Ghz processor</li>
    <li>1 GB RAM</li>
    <li>10 GB available disk space (that's what the documentation said,
    but it's unlikely)</li>
    <li>a high-end 3D graphics accelerator (eg. NVidia FX series)</li>
    </ul>
    </li>
    </ul>

    Steve