validating identity constraints

Michael Scharber

Hey,

A newbie looking for suggested validators (executable, web
site, etc) known to pay ATTENTION to XML Schema identity constraints,
both
in XSDs and in instance documents. Suggested commercial software ok,
but
freeware/shareware would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Michael

ps. So far I've tried a few free validators and all claim my XSDs are
well-formed, but
none of them seem to care/check my xpath attributes of <selector> or
<field>
against my instance documents.....I can put absolute junk in those
values and my instance documents always come back "OK". Help. I
can't ensure uniqueness/referential integrity....desperate.