validating input from the form

Thierry

Hi,

I have a form with two buttons (insert and delete) and I want to validate
the input of those two buttons. How can I get the type of button in the
validation function?

Private Sub CValOrganisationName_ServerValidate

If ButtonInsert.?(is pressed) Then

{Do something}

End If

If ButtonDelete.?(is pressed) Then

{Do something}

End If

End Sub

What should I use for that ?(is pressed)

Thanks,

Thierry

William F. Robertson, Jr.

If the validation is that much different, I would say wire each button click
to its own server side method, and check the validation there, you can
always return out of the method, before you do your insert and delete
commands.

HTH,

bill