Validating XML against XSD

davisjoseph

Hi All,

I'm using Xerces C++ 2.50 DOM version for Validating a valid XML againt
the Schema(XSD) available; But it always shows an error in XSD I
suppose; This is the error I'm getting using DOMError :

Value 'The type of the operation for this entity.' is NOT a valid URI
Value ' 1 = Allow 2 = Agree 4 = Deny' is NOT a valid URI;

Here '1 = Allow 2 = Agree 4 = Deny' these are enumerated values in XSD.
Can anyone point out me what would be the possibility for this error
message?

The XML is validating perfectly in XML SPY. So XML I'm trying to
validate is perfect; but this message is always recurring.

Can anyone provide small code snippet or sample for validating an XML
against XSD using DOM

Thanks in advance!

Guest

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Hi All,
The XML is validating perfectly in XML SPY. So XML I'm trying to
validate is perfect; but this message is always recurring.
Can you try xmllint ?