Validation Control Problem

Guest

Hello Al
I have several forms;in each form i have several kind of asp.net validation controls-for eg-in one form i have 2 requiredfield validators,2 compare validators and a custom validato
when i submit the form intially the first two requiredfield validators will work and after correcting them and when i submit the form other similar validators will wor
this sees pretty nast
is there any way to make the all the validators work when a form is submitted and display the result all atonce instead of validating in part
thanks for any help given

Lerp

Hi,

I think there's an option called ValidationSummary where you can sum up all
validation errors in a place you specify ie: in a label

As for the order I am unsure, maybe it is in the order of the controls being
placed on form.

Cheers, lerp

Shathish said:
Hello All
I have several forms;in each form i have several kind of asp.net
validation controls-for eg-in one form i have 2 requiredfield validators,2
compare validators and a custom validator
when i submit the form intially the first two requiredfield validators
will work and after correcting them and when i submit the form other similar
validators will work
this sees pretty nasty
is there any way to make the all the validators work when a form is
submitted and display the result all atonce instead of validating in parts