    this sees pretty nast
    is there any way to make the all the validators work when a form is submitted and display the result all atonce instead of validating in part
    thanks for any help given
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhdGhpc2g=?=, May 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhdGhpc2g=?=

    Lerp Guest

    Hi,

    I think there's an option called ValidationSummary where you can sum up all
    validation errors in a place you specify ie: in a label

    As for the order I am unsure, maybe it is in the order of the controls being
    placed on form.

    Cheers, lerp

    "Shathish" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All
    > I have several forms;in each form i have several kind of asp.net

    validation controls-for eg-in one form i have 2 requiredfield validators,2
    compare validators and a custom validator
    > when i submit the form intially the first two requiredfield validators

    will work and after correcting them and when i submit the form other similar
    validators will work
    > this sees pretty nasty
    > is there any way to make the all the validators work when a form is

    submitted and display the result all atonce instead of validating in parts
    Lerp, May 12, 2004