Validation Controls and Localization

Rusty Hill

My web app is going to support 26 different cultures and languages. I
understand how to handle the basic localization. How do I localize the
validation controls and expressions that will be used for each culture?

For instance I realize that in the US we have states other places we have
provinces, postal codes are different as are phone numbers. Any pointers on
this to get me started would be appreciated. Thank you.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Validation controls aren't that sophisticated, at least the default ones.
You will have to sniff the language off the current thread and adjust your
validation accordingly. Or, you can set your validation expression to be
more relaxed.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney