    How to validate on those situations?

    Thanks!!!
    Jon

    Jon B, May 5, 2005

  2. Jon B

    Brock Allen Guest

    Yes, all of the validation controls always do server side validation, so
    they have you covered :)

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, May 6, 2005

  3. Jon B

    Jon B Guest

    Damn! ASP.NET keep coming up with pleasant suprises!!

    Thanks!!!
    Jon

    Jon B, May 6, 2005
  4. Jon B

    Bruce Barker Guest

    note: if javascript is disabled, the only .net controls that will postback
    (fire click events) are <asp:button> and <asp:imagebutton>.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    "Jon B" <> wrote in message
    > Damn! ASP.NET keep coming up with pleasant suprises!!
    >
    > Thanks!!!
    > Jon
    >
    > "Brock Allen" <> wrote in message
    >> Yes, all of the validation controls always do server side validation, so
    >> they have you covered :)
    >>
    >> -Brock
    >> DevelopMentor
    >> http://staff.develop.com/ballen
    >>

    >>> Hi There!
    >>>
    >>> I noticed that Validation Controls uses Client Side JavaScript to do
    >>> that validation. Will these controls still works on JavaScript
    >>> disabled browsers? How to validate on those situations?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks!!!
    >>> Jon

    Bruce Barker, May 6, 2005