Validation Controls

David

Hi

I have a server control which generates a set of HTML input objects
depending on a config passed to the component. I am writing out the HTML in
the Render event - I am not using composite controls.

I need to add some client and server validation and was hoping to use some
of the validation controls or a custom validation control. Is there a way to
hook a validation control in to my control? If I try to add a validation
control in programmatically to the controls collection then I get a RTE
because the control it is meant to be validating does not exist in the
controls collection - which is fair enough because I am writing it out
manually.

Any ideas?

Thanks

David Billingham