    How can I get this to work? Also what schema is it "validating" against..it
    won't let me choose a schema from the drop down? I have googled extensively
    and found nothing.... Please help
    SDProgrammerGuy, Jun 29, 2006

  2. SDProgrammerGuy

    JJ Guest

    It took me a little while to figure this out also. When using the mobile
    web forms, the runtime wants to control all of the output, and it strips out
    anything you have on the forms other than controls.

    The trick is to embed the HTML code using a Panel mobile control and placing
    the HTML in a DeviceSpecific control inside the panel.. Put something like
    this where you want to output the <h1> tag:

    <mobile:panel id="panHdr1" runat="server">
    <mobile:DeviceSpecific id="devHdr1" runat="server">
    <Choice Filter="isHTML32">
    <ContentTemplate>
    <h1>Your Heading</h1>
    </ContentTemplate>