Validation errors from outside source

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Asiya, Dec 24, 2007.

  1. Asiya

    Asiya Guest

    Asiya, Dec 24, 2007

  2. Asiya

    dorayme Guest

    In article <C3949CA5.22B16%>,
    Asiya <> wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
    > accepting donations. :( Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
    > PayPal code work properly?
    >
    > http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.asiya.org&charset=(detect automatica
    > lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1

    url to your page?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 24, 2007

  3. Asiya

    Asiya Guest

    On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <> wrote:

    > In article <C3949CA5.22B16%>,
    > Asiya <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
    >> accepting donations. :( Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
    >> PayPal code work properly?
    >>
    >> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.asiya.org&charset=(detect automatica
    >> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1

    > url to your page?

    It's in my sig.

    --
    Asiya
    **********

    Asiya, Dec 24, 2007
  4. Asiya

    rf Guest

    "Asiya" <> wrote in message
    > On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <C3949CA5.22B16%>,
    >> Asiya <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello all,
    >>>
    >>> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
    >>> accepting donations. :( Is there a way to fix the errors and have
    >>> the
    >>> PayPal code work properly?
    >>>
    >>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.asiya.org&charset=(detect automatica
    >>> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1

    >> url to your page?

    > It's in my sig.

    Why not just fix the errors?

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Dec 24, 2007
  5. Asiya

    dorayme Guest

    In article <C394A0B0.22B1C%>,
    Asiya <> wrote:

    > On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <C3949CA5.22B16%>,
    > > Asiya <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hello all,
    > >>
    > >> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
    > >> accepting donations. :( Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
    > >> PayPal code work properly?
    > >>
    > >> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.asiya.org&charset=(detect automatic
    > >> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1

    > > url to your page?

    > It's in my sig.

    OK.

    I don't know if this helps but the paypal bit seems to work and
    it is valid when a few things are done:

    http://people.aapt.net.au/~miltonreid/alt/Asiya.html

    If you cannot see what is done, ask. But please try.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 24, 2007
  6. Asiya

    Asiya Guest

    On 12/24/07 12:27 AM, "dorayme" <> wrote:

    > In article <C394A0B0.22B1C%>,
    > Asiya <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <> wrote:

    >>> url to your page?

    >> It's in my sig.

    > OK.
    >
    > I don't know if this helps but the paypal bit seems to work and
    > it is valid when a few things are done:
    >
    > http://people.aapt.net.au/~miltonreid/alt/Asiya.html
    >
    > If you cannot see what is done, ask. But please try.

    Wow, thanks very much! That did make it valid. I will have a friend test the
    functionality by sending me $1.

    --
    Asiya
    **********

    Asiya, Dec 24, 2007
  7. Asiya

    dorayme Guest

    In article <C394B3D0.24433%>,
    Asiya <> wrote:

    > Wow, thanks very much! That did make it valid. I will have a friend test the
    > functionality by sending me $1.

    Ah but a proper test, I can say this with all due authority,
    needs your friend to send me at least $US10,000. Naturally, I
    would send it back...

    .... if my horse came in.

    (My last horse was so slow that it *tip-toed* back into the
    stable after midnight).

    <g>

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 24, 2007
  8. Asiya

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 07:49:51
    GMT dorayme scribed:

    > In article <C394B3D0.24433%>,
    > Asiya <> wrote:
    >
    >> Wow, thanks very much! That did make it valid. I will have a friend
    >> test the functionality by sending me $1.

    > Ah but a proper test, I can say this with all due authority,
    > needs your friend to send me at least $US10,000. Naturally, I
    > would send it back...
    >
    > ... if my horse came in.
    >
    > (My last horse was so slow that it *tip-toed* back into the
    > stable after midnight).
    >
    > <g>

    I hope your horse isn't so slow as to miss a url which is listed twice in
    an original post...

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.