Validation in panels - one always fires

Rob Meade

Hi there,

I have two panels, the first displays part of the form, it contains required
field validators, once submitted, the first panel is hidden, and the second
panel is displayed.

My problem is that there's a text box on the second panel which also has a
validator, this always fires on when it appears, presumably because my
button/link on the previous panel which submitted the form did exactly
that - submitted the form, caused validation. How can I make the control in
the second form not validate until its displayed itself?

Any info appreciated.

Regards

Rob

Rob Meade

S'ok - I stumbled across "ValidationGroups" which has resolved the problem -
thanks anyway..

Rob