Validation In Seperate Controls conflicting

RSH

Hi,

I have a page that uses two seperate user controls (ascx files). Both
controls have textbox controls on them along with seperate submit buttons.
Control #2 has required validators. The problem is that I need the
validator controls to be disabled if the user submits control #1. Right now
Control #1 wont submit because the validators in control #2 are tripped when
the submit button on Control #1 is clicked on. I know how to disable the
validators in a single control based on conditionals, but since the
validators are in a seperate control i don't know how to disable them.

Please help.

Thanks,
Ron

RSH

Nevermind...I used the CausesValidation property on the button and set it to
false.

Thank God for Google!