    are also appreciated.

    Regards,
    Michael
    Michael Groeger, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Michael,

    Download my free CheckboxListValidator from www.aboutfortunate.com it's
    available for free as a Visual Studio.net 2003 project with all source code.
    Just click the "Code Library" link at the top of the page and then click the
    "CheckBoxListRequiredFieldValidator" button in the menu of downloadable
    controls on the left.

    The control lets you specify how many checkboxes need to be checked.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer