Validation on custom controls

msnews.microsoft.com

Hi,

I searched through NG's etc but could not find an answer to my problem.....

I have a custom control that consists of 3 textboxes. I would like to add a
validator on it.
The validator should check the contents (CustomValidator) and availabily
(RequiredValidator) of text in all 3 textboxes

The problem is that with the "ValidationPropertyAttribute" I can set only
one of the properties of the control (e.g. one of the text boxes).

How can I overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance
Oran