Validation Problems when running application on web host.

Mike

I have all of my validation controls running wonderfully when I debug
locally on my machine. The validators fire on the client without a round
trip to the server. (No server event code fires..) When I copy the
application to my web host and run it from there, the validators only fire
after the server side code runs. (Server side events fire...) This defeats
the purpose of the validation. If I click a submit button, the event for
the button fires even with validation errors. Interestingly, the errors are
displayed correctly on the page.

Two questions:
A) Could this be due to potentially having different security settings
for the Internet vs Intranet zones? (I have my internet zone security set
to the default and all other scripting appears to work fine.)
B) How can I fix this? Is there something I can do on the server side
code to check the validators to see if the form had errors before doing some
action? (I don't see a property on the validators that help.)

Thanks,
Mike

Mike

I figured this out...You need to copy the scripts in the asp_net folder to
the server. My bad...:)