Validation Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Keith Kowalski, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. I have The Following. (Visual Studio - ASP using VB)

    Radiobutton with groupname="JNL"
    ID="rb1"
    Text="yes"
    Runat="server"
    Autopostback="True"

    Radiobutton with groupname="JNL"
    ID="rb2"
    Text="no"
    Runat="server"
    Autopostback="True"

    TextBox
    ID="TXT1"
    Runat="server"
    Maxength="35"

    What I am looking for is that when a person clicks yes on Radiobutton rb1 I
    need the textbox to be required.

    In other words .... Textbox only required if Radiobutton.text = yes

    Please Help.
    Keith

    Keith Kowalski, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Can anyone help me?