    I REPEATE SAMPLE VALIDATON CODE IN BLL & DAL

    BYE
    SS
    =?Utf-8?B?c3M=?=, May 9, 2006

  2. Maybe you should take a look at the CSLA.NET at:
    http://www.lhotka.net/

    you'll find a 2.0 and 1.x version, including full source code available
    under a repository. You'll specifically want to look at the core
    BusinessBase.cs class:
    cslacs10/CSLA/BusinessBase.cs
    as well as the BrokenRules class

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], May 9, 2006

  3. Re: validation sample code in Business logic layer and Data Access

    Hi Karl,

    Thanks very much. It was very useful link. though i know about rocky, i
    never dig inside his site to what is there.

    Thanks once again, I highly appreciate your help.

    bye
    ss

    =?Utf-8?B?c3M=?=, May 29, 2006