Validation summary always does postback...even if clientside enabl

JBL

Hi,

We're using "rfv" and validationsummary in a webapp with about 50~60 web
forms.
We've decided to use both validation client-side for client comfort and
server for "security".
So we have some user inputs (dropdownlists, textboxes,.... and so on) ,
requiredFieldValidator for those required and a validationSummary with
following settings : showSummary :false / showMessageBox : true...
When user clicks on submit button (with cauisevalidation=true) the
MessageBox shows up, but when we click MessageBox the page is postback !!
We double check settings and so on...The only trick we found is to disable
the menu (from ComponentArt) in the masterpage... But this is not an
acceptable solution ;-)

Is someone heard about validationSummary issues ? Please let me know !