Validation Summary Control does not apprear

Raj Bhavsar

Hi! People,
I have a website with validationsummary control. It works fine on my
development machine (Windows XP Pro) but when I put the website in
production Server (Windows 2003 Server), the validation summary control does
not show up. I found this article on microsoft website on this
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822734/

On my server I have V1.0.3705 and V1.1.4322 folders in
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\ So I believe I have latest .NET
Framework

I am sure some of you have faced this problem before....Can anyone help?
Thanks
Raj