Validation summary

Michel Couche

[This question has been posted yesterdy in
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet]

Hello,

In one application, I use ASP.NET validation controls on a registration
form and the error messsages from the individual validation controls are
consolidated into one single message using the Microsoft "Validation
summary".
The validation summary displays OK on my development platform (Win
XP/Visual Studio Ver 1.1). However, when uploaded, the messages are
display in a "low level" format without any DHTML features.
Browsing the newsgroups, it appears that the Javascript for the
validation controls is contained in the file WebUIValidation.js normally
located in the X:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\1_1_4322
directory.
I confirmed with my hosting company (WebHost4Life) that the JS file is
correctly located.
Any clue will be most welcomed
TIA,

Michel