Validation when there are two submit buttons

Milton

I am using ASP.Net validator controls for my form validation. In my page
there are two buttons - "Save" and "Cancel". Both the buttons sumbit the form
to server but do different task. I want validation will work when user will
click on the "Save" button only. But now validatoin works when user click on
any of the buttons. Is there any way, I can mention that validation will work
when user will click on the "Save" button only?