    Anybody has any idea why is the XHTML validation failing

    Thanks in Advance

    -Newbie

    anonymous, Aug 2, 2006

  2. anonymous

    Guest

    Re: Validation (XHTML 1.0 Transitional): Attribute 'leftmargin' isnot a valid attribute of element 'body'.

    leftmargin is not an attribute of body. You should replace that with
    style="margin-left: 1em;" or whatever value you have for your left margin.

    You should avoid using all properties that specify how a tag should
    'look', use css instead.

    For a good guide to css check out http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

    //Mats

    anonymous wrote:
    > Hello I am developing something along with my friends
    > and when I load their asp pages I am getting this error
    >
    > Anybody has any idea why is the XHTML validation failing
    >
    > Thanks in Advance
    >
    > -Newbie

    , Aug 2, 2006