ValidationExpression Syntax

Guest

Hi,
I'm trying to valid a string which is built up like this: 100,000.0
I try to check it with RegularExpressionValidation control, but no success.

Colud anyone help me? It should be checked if string contains [0-9] OR a dot (.) OR a comma (,
perhaps also with positon (three numbers, then one comma, then 3 numbers, then a dot, then two numbers

thanks