validationSummary always show the HeaderText

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Mr. x, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Mr. x

    Mr. x Guest

    Hello,

    I am using the validationSummary control.

    I have a problem, that when nothing is wrong - all fields are required, and
    there is a value -
    I still get the message of the validationSummary control.

    Something like this :

    <asp:Table runat="server" CellPadding="0" HorizontalAlign="Center" dir =
    "rtl" border = "0" width = "558">
    <asp:TableRow>
    <asp:TableCell>
    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator
    ControlToValidate="a_name"
    Text="*"
    runat="server" />
    </asp:TableCell>
    <asp:TableCell>name:</asp:TableCell>
    <asp:TableCell><asp:TextBox id="a_name" runat="server"
    /></asp:TableCell>
    </asp:TableRow>

    <asp:TableRow>
    <asp:TableCell ColumnSpan = "3">