ValidationSummary ForeColor Prop

Uriah Piddle

Hi Gang,

I can't make my ValidationSummary render in red. I set the ForeColor prop to
red inline and it renders black. If I set the Font-underline prop to 'True',
it renders with a RED underline so I know that the inline props are not
being ignored and that the ForeColor prop is being recognized as red. But
the actual text and bullet are black.

The only thing that I can think of that has changed since it was rendering
in the correct color is that I set up the menu control adapter that you get
from MS. This is a tough one.

Thanks for any ideas.

Steve

Uriah Piddle

The problem went away. I did some code clean-up and the fonts are now red. I
compared current code with yesterday's code (which created black fonts) and
I don't see any difference so I guess I'll never know why.