    error message that would normally be displayed in a message box.

    Thanks,
    Joe

    Joe, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Joe

    Guest Guest

    Netscape does support client side Validation however Microsoft chose to
    create implementations of Client Side Validation that favored IE.
    If you want you can write your own client side scripts that check the
    values.

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Joe

    Joe Gass Guest

    you could try something like

    if not page.isvalid then
    page.registerstartupscript("onLoad","<script>alert('page is not
    valid');</script>")
    end if

    Joe Gass, Apr 22, 2004