    would like to avoid the round trip when a client script
    should be able to notify a user of a data input error.
    Anybody have an idea why this might be happening?

    David Hirschfeld, Jul 13, 2003

  2. David Hirschfeld

    Matt Guest

    I'm having the same problem with C#. It works great in development
    with IIS 5 and .NET 1.1, but none of the validation works on the web
    server with Windows 2003, IIS 6 and .NET 1.1. When the button is
    clicked on the server it just acts like there isn't any validation
    there at all. I've been searching for an answer for a couple of days
    and have seen many similar posts, but no solutions.

    Matt, Jul 14, 2003