Validator controls and usercontrols

Antonio Maciel

Hi.

I have two usercontrols on the same page. The first control is a login
control, with two textboxes, one button and some validator controls for the
textboxes. The second control is a 'search the site' control, with one
textbox, one button and some validator controls for the textbox.

My users don't need to be logged to do a search in the site but everytime I
type something in the search textbox and click the button, the validators of
the login control force me to fill the login information. How can I avoid
the validators of the login control to run when I click the button on the
search control?

Thanks,

Antonio Maciel