validator.enableclientscript property set to false and server side validation is not occurring.

DesignerX

Just to insure that my application would work as expected with older and
inferior browsers I set the enableclientscript of my validators to false.
The validators and the input boxes they check are dynamically created server
controls. I have a submit button on the form, I included an isValid() check
around the code under the submit button. Much to my disappointment the
client side validation is not working.

Any ideas on what may be causing or a way to investigate this problem?

TIA,

Stan

Nicole Calinoiu

Stan,

Are you calling the page's Validate method prior to attempting to use
IsValid? If not, IsValid will not return the result of server-side
validation.

HTH,
Nicole

DesignerX

The timing of dynamically creating server controls is so incredibly tricky,
once again timing was the problem.

Stan