    Any ideas on what may be causing or a way to investigate this problem?

    TIA,

    Stan
    DesignerX, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Stan,

    Are you calling the page's Validate method prior to attempting to use
    IsValid? If not, IsValid will not return the result of server-side
    validation.

    HTH,
    Nicole

    "DesignerX" <> wrote in message
    > Just to insure that my application would work as expected with older and
    > inferior browsers I set the enableclientscript of my validators to false.
    > The validators and the input boxes they check are dynamically created

    server
    > controls. I have a submit button on the form, I included an isValid()

    check

    Nicole Calinoiu, Jul 30, 2003

  3. DesignerX

    DesignerX Guest

    The timing of dynamically creating server controls is so incredibly tricky,
    once again timing was the problem.

    Stan

    DesignerX, Jul 30, 2003