Validator matching not working

tshad

I have 2 textboxes. One textbox is my password (password) and the other is
my password reenter (password2). The validator on the password2 that
compares the 2 passwords is firing on the entry of the textbox instead of
when you exit the box.

Is there a way to change this? The problem is that it will always fire when
you exit the password box where you entered the password. It doesn't matter
whether you tab to the password2 field or not. This is not very clean

Thanks,

Tom