    from console. Thank you very much for your answers
    in advance.

    Best regards - Torsten
    Torsten Munkelt, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Torsten Munkelt

    George Bina Guest

    Hi Torsen,

    Look into NVDL. This allows for instance to direct a document to both a
    relax NG schema and to a Schematron schema. There are a couple of
    implementations, in Java there is oNVDL[1] and JNVDL. oNVDL is based on
    Jing. Both are open source.

    oXygen XML editor [2] provides support for editing and validating
    against NVDL. It also support validation against Relax NG, Schematron
    and even against Relax NG containing Schematron embedded rules.

    [1] http://www.oxygenxml.com/onvdl.html
    [2] http://www.oxygenxml.com

    Best Regards,
    George