Validators Don't Work after Moving Code to Production Server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mike D, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. Mike D

    Mike D Guest

    Hi,

    I have a form that has a number of validator controls. Everything works
    fine in my development environment.

    When I move the application to my production server, all validator controls
    stop working (client and server side!).

    I have 1 additional validation test that I perform manually in code. If
    this test fails & there is a page postback, then I see the validator control
    messages (if any) as well.

    FWIW, the version of .Net framework on my production server is newer than my
    development box.

    Help!

    Mike
    Mike D, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Mike D

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    validation relies on a webuivalidation.js file in the root web folder. In
    the absence of this file, validation fails.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney, Dec 14, 2003