    there. Can someone help?

    Thanks,

    Brent
    Brent, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Brent,

    Is the "aspnet_client" folder on the server? (This folder holds all the
    javascripts.)

    It is usually located in the root of the web site.

    If you have placed your site at the top of the structure you may need to add
    this folder as a virtual directory to the site.

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche

    "Brent" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have a C# asp.net app. My validators all worked fine on 2000, and now I
    > moved my app to 2003 and the validators are not working. I added
    > if(!IsValid)
    >
    > return;
    >
    > as a workaround to my buttons for now so it does it server side or

    whatever

    S. Justin Gengo, Aug 12, 2003